It is definately Lucenes fieldCache making the trouble.
Restart your solr and monitor it with jvisualvm, especially OldGen heap.
When it gets to 100 percent filled use jmap to dump heap of your system.
Then use Eclipse Memory Analyzer http://www.eclipse.org/mat/ and
open the heap dump. You will see a pie chart and can easily identify
the largets consumer of your heap space.