Hello,Dear friends,
  I have got an problem in developing with solr.
  In My Application ,It must sends multiple query to solr server after the page
is loaded. Then I found a problem: some request will return statusCode:0 and
QTime:0, The solr has accepted the request, but It does not return a result
document.  If I send each request  one by one manually ,It will return the
result. But If I send the request frequently in a very  short times, It will
return nothing only statusCode:0 and QTime:0.
 I think this may be a stratege for solr. but i can't find any documents or
discussions on the internet.
 so i want you can help me.

                         Surely, 你永远是最棒的!