On Aug 2, 2011, at 5:47 PM, eks dev wrote:

> Sure, I know...,
> the point I was trying to make, "if someone serious like Lucid  is
> using solr 4.x as a core technology for own customers, the trunk could
> not be all that bad" => release date not as far as 2012 :)

Oh the current trunk is most definitely *not* "all that bad", as you say; that
wasn't a point of discussion.  Code coverage is excellent, testing is rather
extensive, and many folks like me use it in in production.  But after nearly 3
years of waiting, I wouldn't hold your breath on it getting released w/i 6
months (before 2012).

~ David