Hello

So, I'm a newbie to Solr and Tika and whatnot, so please use simple words
for me :P

I am running Solr on Tomcat 7 on Windows Server 2008 r2, running as the
search engine for a Drupal web site.

Up until recently, everything has been fine - searching works, faceting
works, etc.

Recently a user uploaded a 5mb xltm file, which seems to be causing Tomcat
to spike in CPU usage, and eventually error out.  When the documents are
submitted to be index, the tomcat process spikes up to use 100% of 1
available CPU, with the eventual error in Drupal of "Exception occured
sending *sites/default/files/nodefiles/533/June 30, 2011.xltm* to Solr "0"

I am looking for some help in figuring out where to troubleshoot this.  I
assume it's this file, but I guess I'd like to be sure - so how can I submit
this file for content extraction manually to see what happens?

Thanks,

Tim