I am sorry, but I do not really understand the difference of indexed and
returned result set.

I look on the "returned" dataset via this command:
solr/select/?q=id:533563&terms=true

which gives me html tags like this ones: </b><br />

I also tried to turn on TermsComponent, but it did not change anything:
solr/select/?q=id:533563&terms=true

The shema browser does not show any html tags inside the text field, just
indexed words of the one dataset.

Is there a way to strip the html tags completly and not index them? If not,
how to I retrieve the results without html tags?

Thank you for your help.