Hi,

I am having one problem while using the fuzzy search from query.

I have two fields in my SOLR output, one field is endNgramed and other one
is a normal Integer field which will have my customized score for that
document.

I have a handler[myhandler] which by default will sort the documents based
on my customized score field and return the response.

Here I am trying fuzzy search sample query.

http://localhost:8080/solr/core0/select/?qt=myhandler&q=apple~0.7

I am getting the following result for the above query

        {
         "Term":"tool academy application",
         "MyScore":1152},
        {
         "Term":"fiona apple",
         "MyScore":928},
        {
         "Term":"apple bottom jeans",
         "MyScore":637},
        {
         "Term":"apply for reality show",
         "MyScore":606},
        {
         "Term":"tool academy 3 application",
         "MyScore":203}]

Here less relevant content has been coming on top [due to my customized
sort].

If I remove that sorting criteria and do the same search, I am getting the
following result.

        {
         "Term":"fiona apple",
         "MyScore":928},
        {
         "Term":"apple bottom jeans",
         "MyScore":637},
        {
         "Term":"apply for reality show",
         "MyScore":606},
        {
         "Term":"tool academy application",
         "MyScore":1152},
        {
         "Term":"tool academy 3 application",
         "MyScore":203}]
 },

Is there a way to achieve the customized sort as well as the relevant
content on top in this scenario.

Can anyone advice?

Thanks,

Johnny