This might be a longshot but... Adobe is deprecating Verity in Coldfusion
engine. Version 9 has both databases but I believe CF10 will only have Solr
bundled. Idol is the-new-verity since autonomy acquired verity. Although
Adobe wraps solr to work like old verity, there might be some info on people
who migrated from verity from solr few years ago.

Sorry for not helping much but sometimes these little information leads to
something.

--

*Alexei Martchenko* | *CEO* | Superdownloads
ale...@superdownloads.com.br | ale...@martchenko.com.br | (11)