Right, so you're using edismax? This is expected. You can do
a number of things:

1> change the parameters of edismax
2> have your app filter out returns that dive beneath some threshold
     that is relative to the score of the first doc in the list.

But I don't see why, given your example, it makes a difference. Because
you got the document you were looking for in this instance says nothing
abou the next time when you search on something different....

Best
Erick