Le 17 août 2011 à 13:01, Robert Muir a écrit :

>> On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 03:58:29PM -0400, Grant Ingersoll wrote:
>>> I know you mean well and are probably wondering what to do next [...]
>>
>> Still, a short heads-up like Johnson's would seem OK?
>> After all, this is of concern to us all.
>
> nothing to be concerned about, just a stupid patent troll, and I feel
> like this thread feeds him.
>
> just dont give this "company" any money, do your homework first!!!!

Robert,

I believe, precisely, the objective of such a thread is to be helped by
knowledgeable techies into being able to do what you say.

If Johnson gave only 3 lines of details, such as claimed patent URLs or dates,
we might easily be able to tell him the pointer of a publication that would
discourage such patent-trolling.

paul