have u tried in your facet_year index analyzer something like this?

<analyzer type="index">
<charFilter class="solr.PatternReplaceCharFilterFactory" pattern="\n{4}"
replacement="$1-01-01T00:00:**00Z" replace="all"/>

this can theoretically do the trick

--

*Alexei Martchenko* | *CEO* | Superdownloads
ale...@superdownloads.com.br | ale...@martchenko.com.br | (11)