O. Klein wrote:

> Anyways. I was testing on 3.3 and found that when I added
> &spellcheck.maxCollations=2&spellcheck.maxCollationTries=2 as parameters
> to the URL there was no problem at all.
>
> Adding
>
>       <str name="spellcheck.maxCollations">2</str>
>       <str name="spellcheck.maxCollationTries">2</str>
>
> to the default requestHandler in solrconfig.xml caused request to hang.
>
> Can someone verify if this is a bug?

I have same behaviour on different machine, with different Solr build
(trunk).

Tried
        <str name="spellcheck">true</str>
       <str name="spellcheck.onlyMorePopular">false</str>
        <str name="spellcheck.collate">true</str>
        <int name="spellcheck.count">10</int>
        <int name="spellcheck.maxCollations">2</int>
        <int name="spellcheck.maxCollationTries">3</int>

using DirectSolrSpellchecker, but only works when parameters are in HTTP
request, not solrconfig.xml.

Looks like bug to me.