Hi,

I have a a query on Solr search as follows.

I am indexing an entity which includes a multivalued field using DIH.
This multivalued field contains content from multiple attachments for
a single entity.

Now, for eg. if i search for the term "solr", will I be able to know
which field contains this search term ?
And if it is a multivaued field, which field number in that
multivalued field contains the search term ?

Currently, to achieve this, I am using a workaround using the
highlighting feature.
I am indexing all the multiple attachments within a single entity and
document as dynamic fields "<attachment_id>_i".

While searching, I am highlighting on these dynamic fields (hl.fl=*_i)
and from the highlighitng section in the results, I am able to get the
attachment number which contains the search term.
But since this approach involves highlighting large attachments, the
search response times are very slow.

Would highly appreciate if someone can suggest other efficient ways to
address this kind of a requirement.

--
Thanks and Regards
Rahul A. Warawdekar