Hi,

I use the next fieldType:
<fieldType name="text_general_rev" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100">
              <analyzer type="index">
words="stopwords.txt" enablePositionIncrements="true" />
                <filter class="solr.ReversedWildcardFilterFactory"
withOriginal="true"/>
              </analyzer>
              <analyzer type="query">
                <filter class="solr.SynonymFilterFactory"
synonyms="synonyms.txt"
ignoreCase="true" expand="true"/>
words="stopwords.txt" enablePositionIncrements="true" />
                <filter class="solr.ReversedWildcardFilterFactory"
withOriginal="true"/>
              </analyzer>
            </fieldType>

What I want is to find autocar when I'm searching for "auto*", for example,
but no leading wildcard is returned. When I check fieldType with Analysis,
I get this :

Index Analyzer
autocar
autocar
autocar
#1;racotua
autocar
Query Analyzer
car
car
car
car
#1;rac
car

So using for my search "car*" shouldn't become rac* and match racotua ?
Even if I search after "rac*" autocar is not found.

Using for search *car* is very expensive so I'm trying to generate the
reversed string and find it. There is a working configuration to accomplish
this?