From: Kudzanai [mailto:kudzanai.vudzij...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:03 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: SpellCheck Print Multiple Collations

Hi,

This is probably a very basic question but how do I get the returned
collations.

My spell check request is

http://localhost:8983/solr/autocomplete/select?spellcheck.q=ipood%20tough&spellcheck=true&spellcheck.collate=true&spellcheck.build=true&spellcheck.maxCollations=3&rows=3&spellcheck.count=5

Part of my response is:

<str name="collation">ipod tough</str>
<str name="collation">ipad tough</str>

My results are accurate but now how do i get the collations. What method do
i use in the API?