I am using solr 3.4.0 with spellcheck component.

When I try and search for pre built spelling dictionary for a given
mispelt word , it only works
if I specify BOTH the q and spellcheck.q parameters. If I miss out the q
parameter I get a NullPointerException
error. I believe I have seen reference to this before ( is this a bug ?
) and that it had been patched. However
I believe I have the most up to date release of solr.

The other thing I would like to clear up is , does the spellcheck
request handler handle the fuzzy operator ( ~ ) as I
have found I get different results when specifying the fuzzy operator as
opposed to when I don't.

Regards

Mark

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.