Hi Jame,

you can
 - generate one token for each pair (key, value) --> key_value
 - insert a gap between each pair and us phrase queries
 - use key as field-name (if you have a restricted set of keys)
 - wait for joins in Solr 4.0 (http://wiki.apache.org/solr/Join)
 - use position or payloads to connect key and value
 - tell the forum your exact use-case with examples

Best regrads
  Karsten

-------- Original-Nachricht --------