Assuming that there aren't too many of these, you can use
facet.query=field:banana&facet.query=field:oranges etc,
repeated as many times as you need.

This gets pretty awkward if you have more than a dozen or so
facets, but you might be able to get some mileage out of
defining these as defaults in your requestHandler.

Alternatively, you could probably do something with a custom
search component that gleaned some of this info out of the
underlying Lucene index using some of the Lucene APIs.

Best
Erick