Hi all,
In my dismax request handler I'm usually using both qf and pf
parameters in order to do phrse and query search with different
boosting.

Now there are some scenario when I want just the pf active (without
qf). Othen then surrounding my query with double quotes, is there
another way to do that? I mean, i would like to do the following

_query:"{!dismax pf=author^100}vincent kwner"

And that would fire a phrase search, not also

vincent OR knwer

By completelty ignoring the qf settings. I saw that if i omit the qf
parameter SOLR uses the default field and subsequently it returns no
result, even if the pf query is matching a record.

Regards,
Andrea