1- There is an improvement on the issue. I add 10 seconds time interval
into the delta of data-config.xml, which will cover records that already
indexed.
"revision_time > DATE_SUB('${dataimporter.last_index_time}', INTERVAL 10
SECOND);"
In this case 1369 new records inserted with 7 records per sec frequency.
Solr response shows 1369 new records successfully.

2-
If I update bashscript to sleep 10 seconds and autosoftcommit to 1 sec,
index files are updated every 10 seconds
If I updated autosoftcommit to 10 seconds and bashscript to sleep 10 sec,
index files are updated every 10 seconds
In index folder after each update, I see that segments/index files are
changing.
I restart the server before fell into the autocommit interval. Delta's are
still in the result list.
Here is my solrconfig.
<autoCommit>
         <maxTime>300000</maxTime>
       </autoCommit>
<autoSoftCommit>
         <maxTime>1000</maxTime>
       </autoSoftCommit>

4- I comment out the autocommit part. Still index files are changing.
<!--
<autoCommit>
         <maxTime>300000</maxTime>
       </autoCommit>
-->
<autoSoftCommit>
         <maxTime>1000</maxTime>
       </autoSoftCommit>

I did not modify the request part in all of these cases.
wget -O /dev/null '
http://localhost:8080/solr-jak/dataimport?command=delta-import&commit=false'
2>/dev/null
#curl http://localhost:8080/solr-jak/update -H "Content-Type: text/xml"
--data-binary '<commit softCommit="true" waitFlush="false"
waitSearcher="false"/>' 2>/dev/null

Erick, as you mentioned, I believe that commit=false is not working
properly. If you need any information, I can serve it.
Thank you for all to your quick responses and advices.

Bests,

Jak