Hi Mark,

Thanks for your suggestion.

My Exact scenario is that, I have one master core which has many underlying
shards core(Disturbed architecture). I want the terms.limit should be
defaulted to 10 in the underlying shards cores. When i hit the master core,
it will in-turn hit the underlying shard cores. At this point of time, the
terms.limit which has been passed to the master core has to passed
dynamically to these underlying shard cores overriding the default value
set. Can you please suggest the definition of the terms component for the
underlying shard cores.

I would know all the options that can be given under the defaults section
and how they can be overridden. is there any documentation available in solr
forum. Cos we tried searching and wasn't able to succeed.

Regards,
Sivaganesh