Hi Otis,

I can't find the download for the free SPM.
What Hardware and OS do I need for installing SPM to monitor my servers?

Regards
Bernd

Am 07.12.2011 18:47, schrieb Otis Gospodnetic:
Hi Dmitry,

You should use SPM for Solr - it exposes all Solr metrics and more (JVM, system
info, etc.)
PLUS it's currently 100% free.

http://sematext.com/spm/solr-performance-monitoring/index.html

We use it with our clients on a regular basis and it helps us a TON - we just
helped a very popular mobile app company improve Solr performance by a few
orders of magnitude (including filter tuning) with the help of SPM.

Otis
----