Hi all,

I checked the documentation of SmartChineseAnalyzer, It looks like it is for Simplified Chinese Only. Does anyone tried to include Traditional Chinese characters also. As the analyzer is based on a dictionary from ICTCLAS1.0. My first thought is maybe i can get it work by simply convert the
whole dictionary to Traditional Chinese?

Btw, I checked ICTCLAS official website and it seems the newest version java library supports GB2312、GBK、UTF-8、BIG5.
So I can expect a roadmap for SmartChineseAnalyzer to support BIG5 later?

Anyone can show me some hint is much appreciated.

Regards,

Wayne