Steven:

Not sure why you had problems, #downloads (
http://solr-ra.tgels.org/#downloads ) should point you to the downloads
section showing the different versions available for download ? Please
share if this is not so ( there were downloads yesterday with no problems )

Regarding NRT, you can switch between RA and Lucene at query level or at
config level; in the current version with RA, NRT is in effect while
with lucene, it is not, you can get more information from here:
http://solr-ra.tgels.org/papers/Solr34_with_RankingAlgorithm13.pdf

Solr 3.5 with RankingAlgorithm 1.3 should be available next week.

Regards,

- Nagendra Nagarajayya
http://solr-ra.tgels.org
http://rankingalgorithm.tgels.org