Hellow, Hoss

We're using ComplexPhraseQueryParser and maxBooleanClauses setting is
1000000.
I know maxBooleanClauses is so big.
But we are expert search organization and queries are very complex and
include wildcard.
So we need it.
Our application receives type of queries like ((A* OR B* OR C*,...) n/2 (X*
OR Y* OR Z*,...)) AND (...)  from user.
Then it is converted into solr query like ("A* X*"~2 OR "A* Y*"~2 OR "A*
Z*"~2 OR "B* X*"~2 OR ...) AND (...).
Like above, queries for near expression is written repeatedly.
I expect this is inefficient and why jvm memory is full.

I think surround query parser may our solution.
So now we are customizing surround query parser because it is very limited.

Below is out tomcat setenv...
export CATALINA_OPTS="-Xms112640m -Xmx112640m"
export CATALINA_OPTS="$CATALINA_OPTS -Dserver"
export CATALINA_OPTS="$CATALINA_OPTS
-Djava.library.path=/usr/local/lib:/usr/local/apr/lib"
export CATALINA_OPTS="$CATALINA_OPTS -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=9014
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.authenticate=false"
export CATALINA_OPTS="$CATALINA_OPTS -Dfile.encoding=utf-8"
export CATALINA_OPTS="$CATALINA_OPTS -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC"