Hi,

Thanks a lot guys. I tried the following options

1.) Downloaded the  solr 3.5.0 version and updated the schema.xml file with
the sample fields i have. I then tried to set the property
"ignoreCaseForWildcards=true" for a field type as mentioned in the url given
for the patch-2438, but got the error "invalid
arguments:{ignoreCaseForWildcards=true}" while starting the server.
I did not index it in the new solr version. I placed the index files created
in the previos version of solr(1.4) and then tried to do the wild card
search alone.
Please let me know if I am missing something.

2.) I used the subversion feature in eclipse to check out the code from SVN.
I then tried to do an ANT build in eclipse by running the build.xml present
in the solr directory. The build was successfull(I never got any error
message) but no WAR was generated. I looked in other folders in the project
and noticed that there were more than one build.xml files in that project.

Please let me know which file to run for generating the war and in which
file i need to change the target location of the WAR file to be generated.

Thanks.