Hello,

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Sorry I typed it wrong, it was :
q=*:*&facet=true&facet.field=foo&facet.field=lom.classification.ddc.id
which caused an error.

That's said I added echoParms to the request and only got :
<str name="facet.field">lom.classification.ddc.id</str>

So multivalued URL params are not taken in account.
I'm using Jetty and Solrj with EmbeddedSolrServer implementation.
Trying it using the "normal" http version does work, so you're right
it's a problem with the client library.

Any idea why it would refuse multivalued parameters?

Marc.