Hello,

I would like to know how to use stopwords with SmartChineseAnalyzer.
Following what is described at
http://lucene.apache.org/java/2_9_0/api/contrib-smartcn/org/apache/lucene/analysis/cn/smart/SmartChineseAnalyzer.html
 it seems to be possible but I do not manage to make it work.

Presently I am defining my analyzer like this but the stopwords.txt file
located in the same directory as schema.xml does not seem to be taken into
account.
      <analyzer
class="org.apache.lucene.analysis.cn.smart.SmartChineseAnalyzer"/>

Has somebody managed to make this work?

NB: I am using SolR 1.4 and I am using several cores.

Best Regards,

Sylvain DELBOSC/ Capgemini Sud / Toulouse
Application Architect Senior / TIC - ADC

Tel.: +33 5 61 31 55 70 / www.capgemini.com<http://www.capgemini.com/>
Fax: +33 5 61 31 53 85

15, avenue du Docteur Grynfogel
BP 53655 - 31036 Toulouse Cedex 1
[cid:image001.gif@01CCCBB1.E82858F0]Ensemble, libérons nos énergies.
Capgemini is a trading name used by the Capgemini Group of companies which
includes Capgemini Sud, registered in Toulouse, France (RCS 479 766 990) whose
registered office is 15 avenue du Dr Grynfogel - BP 53655 - 31036 Toulouse
cedex 1.

[cid:image002.gif@01CCCBB1.E82858F0]

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any
part thereof. If you receive this message
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
message.