Hi Juan,

You're correct, the search results casing is working fine. This is my
mistake, I didn't specify that I'm using the Suggester component in order
to drive an auto-completion field on a website. Is there anyway to change
the output of the Suggester to maintain case? Everything is coming out
lower-case.

Thanks!
Dave