On 1/5/2012 7:25 AM, Erick Erickson wrote:
Somewhere you have access to a CommonsHttpSolrServer, right? There's a
getHttpClient call that returns an org.apache.commons.httpclient that
might get you the information you need.

If I have a multithreaded app that shares a single HttpClient between different server objects (or another that uses one server object for all queries), will I have a prayer of getting this information out of the shared client object before another request overwrites the information I require? I was really hoping it would be in the response object.

Thanks,
Shawn