I've got them configured at index and query time, so sounds like I'm all set.

I'm doing anonymization of social security numbers, converting them to xxx-xx-xxxx. I don't *think* users can find a way of identifying these docs if the stopwords-based block works.

Thank you both for the confirmation.

Mike