Hi,

I didn't hear any responses here, so I went ahead and made a bunch of changes to the highlighting parameters wiki: - Highlighter is now known as Original Highlighter so it's more clear that Highlighter doesn't just refer to the highlighting utilities generally. - I need help with fragsize. The wiki says to set it to either 0 or a huge number to disable fragmenting. Which is it? - the wiki says that hl.useFastVectorHighlighter is defaulted to false. I read somewhere that FVH is True when the data has been indexed with termVectors, termPositions and termOffsets. Is that correct?

Thanks,

Mike