Erick,

This document already has a field that indicates the source (site).
The issue we are trying to solve is when we list all documents without any
specific criteria. Since we bring the most recent ones and the ones that
contains images, we end up having a lot of listings from a single site,
since the documents are indexed in batches from the same site. At some
point we have several documents from the same site in the same date/time
and having images. I'm trying to give some random aspect to this search so
other documents can also appear in between that big dataset from the same
source.
Does the grouping help to achieve this?

Alexandre