Well, if you can make an HTTP request, you can parse the return and
stuff it into a SolrInputDocument in SolrJ and then send it to Solr. At
least that seems possible if I'm understanding your setup. There are
other Solr clients that allow similar processes, but the Java version is
the one I know best.

Best
Erick