We are planning to import data from various tables of ERP DB into a single
Solr/Lucene index.
Since these tables have overlapping columns we are planing to name the
corresponding document field as  <table_name>_<column_name>.  I have
following questions on this.

1) Does having long field name (<table_name>_<column_name>) affect
performance ?
2) We will end up with  close to 200 fields per document in schema
definition. At time of document storage only 20 field per will be indexed
and stored for each stored document. Is there a limitation here, are we
creating performance bottleneck by designing schema this way ?

Thanks
Vijay