Hi Bráulio,

I don't know about HunspellStemFilterFactory especially but concerning
accents:

There are several accent filter that will remove accents from your
tokens. If the Hunspell filter factory requires the accents, then simply
add the accent filters after Hunspell in your index and query filter
chains.

You would then have Hunspell produce the tokens as result of the
stemming and only afterwards the accents would be removed (your example:
'forum' instead of 'fórum'). Do the same on the query side in case
someone inputs accents.

Accent filters are:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/AnalyzersTokenizersTokenFilters#solr.ICUTokenizerFactory
(lowercases, as well!)