Hmmm, looking at your schema, faceting on a <uniqueKey> really doesn't make
all that much sense, there will always be exactly one of them. At
least it's highly
questionable.

But that's not your problem and what's wrong isn't at all obvious. Can you try
pasting the results of adding &debugQuery=on?

Best
Erick