maxPosAsterisk - maximum position (1-based) of the asterisk wildcard ('*')
that triggers the reversal of query term. Asterisk that occurs at positions
higher than this value will not cause the reversal of query term. Defaults
to 2, meaning that asterisks on positions 1 and 2 will cause a reversal.

I can't understand that "will cause a reversal."
I know the Solr will keep the original token and reverse token when
withOriginal parameter is open
Does that means the searcher will use the reverse one to help to process the
query when "cause a reversal"?