Hmmm, not sure about the dataconfig.xml file. What
are you trying to index? Is this DIH? Because
if you're simply posting Solr-formatted XML docs,
dataconfig.xml is irrelevant....

You say you're not seeing the output. One of two
things is going on:
1> The data is not in the index. See the admin/schema browser
      page to examine what actually went in your index.
2> Try doing the query with fl=*. You may simply not be asking
      for the fields to be returned.

Best
Erick