Ramo -

Are you using all the selected columns from the query?

select p.title as title, p.id, p.category_id,
p.pic_thumb, c.name as category, c.id as category_id from product p,
category c ...

I see following attributes 'p.id', 'p.category_id' & 'p.pic_thumb'  doesn't
have alias defined.

Pointers:
- Select only required field in the sql query
- Ensure sql alias name and attribute name in the schema.xml should match
      or
- If you like to do explicit mapping for every column in DIH config as follow
<field column="SQL-COLUMN-NAME-HERE" name="SOLR-SCHEMA-ATTRIBUTE-NAME-HERE" />

Detailed Info refer this: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler

-Jeevanandam