can you please share a sample query?

-Jeevanandam

On 24-04-2012 1:49 pm, prakash_ajp wrote:
I am trying to implement an auto-suggest feature. The search feature already
exists and searches on file content in user's allotted workspace.

The following is from my schema that will be used for search indexing:

   <field name="Text" type="text" indexed="true" stored="false"
multiValued="false"/>
   <field name="UserName" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true"
multiValued="true"/>

The search result is filtered by the user name. The suggest is implemented as a searchComponent and the field 'Text' is used by the suggester and would have to be filtered the same way the search is done. The problem with this approach is, suggest works on a single field and there is no way to include
the UserName field as a filter.

What's the best way out from here?

Thanks in advance!
Jay