I have similar issue using log4j for logging with trunk build, the
CoreConatainer class print big stack trace on our jboss 4.2.2 startup, I am
using sjfj 1.5.2

10:07:45,918 WARN  [CoreContainer] Unable to read SLF4J version
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder.getSingleton()Lorg/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder;
at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.load(CoreContainer.java:395)
at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.load(CoreContainer.java:355)
at
org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer$Initializer.initialize(CoreContainer.java:304)
at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.init(SolrDispatchFilter.java:101)