Hello,

Is there a way to change the display name (that contains spaces or special
characters) for a facet without changing the value of the facet field? For
example if my facet field name is 'category', I want to change the display
name of the facet to 'Categories and Stuff'

I've experimented with this:
<str name="facet.field">{!ex=dt key=Categories and Stuff}category</str>

I'm not really sure what 'ex=dt' does but it's obvious that 'key' is the
desired display name? If there are spaces in the 'key' value, the display
name gets cut off.  What am I doing wrong?

Any help is greatly appreciated.