On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Tomás Fernández Löbbe
<tomasflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this still true? Assuming that I know that there hasn't been updates or
> that I don't care to see a different version of the document, are the term
> QP or the raw QP faster than the real-time get handler?

Sort of different things... query parsers only parse queries, not execute them.
If you're looking for documents by ID though, the realtime-get hander
should be the fastest, esp in a distributed setup.

-Yonik
lucenerevolution.com - Lucene/Solr Open Source Search Conference.
Boston May 7-10