Hi Otis,

I was not so much trying to find estimates but trying to indicate if it was
done.
I understand the indexing works in batches after which there's a commit
followed by a warm-phase: if my add could be responded with a "commit id" and
that one could check that this commit is now available, I'd have my trick.

paul