Hi,

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Otis Gospodnetic
<otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Jasper,

Sorry, I should've added more technical info wihtout being prompted.

> Solr does handle that for you.  Some more stuff to share:
>
> * Solr version?

1.4

> * JVM version?
1.7 update 2

> * OS?
Debian (2.6.32-5-xen-amd64)

> * Java replication?
yes

> * Errors in Solr logs?
no

> * deletion policy section in solrconfig.xml?
missing I would say, but I don't see this on the replication wiki page.

This is what we have configured for replication:

<requestHandler name="/replication" class="solr.ReplicationHandler" >
    <lst name="slave">

        <str
name="masterUrl">${solr.master.url}/df-stream-store/replication</str>

        <str name="pollInterval">00:20:00</str>
        <str name="compression">internal</str>
        <str name="httpConnTimeout">5000</str>
        <str name="httpReadTimeout">10000</str>

     </lst>
</requestHandler>

We will be updating to 3.6 fairly soon however. To be honest, from
what I've read, the Solr cloud is what we really want in the future
but we will have to be patient for that.

thanks in advance

mvg,
Jasper