Hello,

As I'd like to use custom ITokenizerFactory, I set the following Carrot2 key
in solrconfig.xml:

  <searchComponent name="clustering"
                   enable="${solr.clustering.enabled:true}"
                   class="solr.clustering.ClusteringComponent" >
    <lst name="engine">
      <str name="name">default</str>
         :
      <str
name="PreprocessingPipeline.tokenizerFactory">my.own.TokenizerFactory</str>
    </lst>
  </searchComponent>

But seems that CarrotClusteringEngine overwrites it with
LuceneCarrot2TokenizerFactory
in init() method:

    BasicPreprocessingPipelineDescriptor.attributeBuilder(initAttributes)
        .stemmerFactory(LuceneCarrot2StemmerFactory.class)
        .tokenizerFactory(LuceneCarrot2TokenizerFactory.class)
        .lexicalDataFactory(SolrStopwordsCarrot2LexicalDataFactory.class);

Am I missing something?

koji
--
Query Log Visualizer for Apache Solr