There are are many steps that can go wrong. Your platform should have
UTF-8 as its default encoding. Windows and Macos don't do this. I had
to configure Chrome to use UTF-8 as its default display encoding.
Also, if you use Tomcat, it has to be configured for UTF-8:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrTomcat

The characters you posted are not transferring correctly. I think you
need to decode them using one of the online unicode utility pages.

--
Lance Norskog
goks...@gmail.com