Hi Gora,
Thanks for reply.
I have computed pagerank offline for document set dump.  I ideally
want to use pagerank and solr relevency score together in formula to
sort search solr result.  I have already looked at
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrRelevancyFAQ#How_can_I_increase_the_score_for_specific_documents
and found that indextimeboost is useful. I want to know how can I use
indextimeboost ?
Thanks
Vineet Yadav