Done see:

On 12-6-2012 18:39, Sami Siren wrote:
On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 4:22 PM, Thijs <vonk.th...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
I just checked out and build solr&lucene from branches/lucene_4x

I wanted to upgrade my custom client to this new version (using solrj).
So I copied lucene/solr/dist/apache-solr-solrj-4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar &
  lucene/solr/dist/apache-solr-core-4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar to my project and I
updated the other libs from the libs in /solr/dist/solrj-lib

However, when I wanted to run my client I got exceptions indicating that I
was missing the HTTPClient jars. (httpclient, htpcore,httpmime)
Shouldn't those go into lucene/solr/dist/solrj-lib as wel?
Yes they should.

Do I need to create a ticket for this?
Please do so.

--