Hi,

We'd like to create subdirectories for each collection in our conf bootstrap
directory for cleaner maintenance and not having to include the collection name
in each configuration file. However, it is not working:

2012-06-15 11:31:08,483 ERROR [solr.core.CoreContainer] - [main] - :
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoNodeException: KeeperErrorCode = NoNode f
or /configs/COLLECTION_NAME/solrconfig.xml

The solrconfig.xml is in boostrap_conf/dirname/solrconfig.xml and solr.xml's
solrconfig attribute points to the proper file.

A better question might be, how can i nicely maintain multiple collection
configuration directories in SolrCloud?

Thanks,
Markus